21 November 2011

' Tis The Season

This pillow from Pottery Barn is absolutely lovely! It's so simple and pretty and is perfect for the Christmas season coming up! Pottery Barn, as per usual, has some wonderful Christmas lovelies that are definitely worth checking out! This pillow is just one thing that I'd like to take home with me. 

photo
This  is a step by step tutorial that I came across for creating your own look-a-like pillow. I rather wish I had the madd skillz to make one myself! Maybe someday :)

I love this time of year! It's hard to believe November is soon coming to an end and we will be heading into the Christmas season. Time to start pulling out the decorations!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Happy Monday!

PS - Be sure to come back tomorrow for a special guest post on hallway inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!