Some Fab Finds...


The other day I was roaming around HomeSense seeing if I could find any treasures. As always, I found lots of treasures. I didn't end up bringing anything home but, these were two things that really popped out at me on my excursion...


This Table:



The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is absolutely fantastic. It's a rustic piece and has wonderful character. My husband even thought so. It was quite a bit out of our price range but, did I ever want to bring it home with me! I would definitely use it for a little work station, although, I'm sure I could find use for it just about anywhere in my home! 


These Dishes:



Another favourite thing that I saw were these pretty little teacups, matching plates, etc. Really loving the blue. So cute and makes me want spring to get here ASAP.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 



Comments

  1. I've got spring fever BAD!!! I can't wait for it to smell like spring too when all the trees are blossoming! (c:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!