Spring Things

It was one of those days where spring is in the air! There's still a slight chill in the air but the sun and melting snow make all the difference! And with tomorrow being the first day of spring it makes it extra promising that spring is here!  
Here are few things that are making me think of Spring today:

This bathroom...

photo

This bathroom is pure lovely! Love all the white with the pop of yellow from the shower curtain. Such a pretty space.

This cute little project is also making me think of spring. A chalkboard herb garden. So cute and so simple! Go here to see the project in full.


photo

Organization. I like to be organized but this time of year I especially like to get organized. It goes along with spring cleaning and purging. In fact, last week I started to do some organizing around the house and even started a "yard sale" box.


photo
Isn't this organized space great?!

Just a few things that are making me think of spring! Hope you had a good weekend!

Comments

  1. oooh! I love that bathroom too! So spring and fresh:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!