Ideas for Summer Tablescapes

I thought I would share some cute ideas that I've seen for summer tablescapes and centerpieces. 

This first one I saw on Pinterest the other day and I love, love, love it! Instead of floating flowers in water put them in sand instead. It looks especially good with a single flower as pictured below. So pretty & simple!

{find it}

This table setting has a great set-up. The layered look is always pretty, especially when mixing a couple of different patterns {and these plates go great together}. The patterns are fun for summer and the colours are cool. The "jute" placemats add another great touch and emit a summer feel...and how about that ceramic fish? Fun! Even if you have neutral dishes, try adding some fun summery colours through use of a great cloth napkin. Then add some natural textures and elements {like the placemats pictured below}, a few fun accessories, and you're all set.

{find it}
Sometimes all you need is a few great pieces for the table. This table proves that to be true. With a great table cloth, a beautiful vase, and fresh hydrangeas this table looks beautiful! The simplicity of everything else makes the table. 

{find it}

Another simple idea if you want a fun centerpiece for summer is using fruits along with your flowers.  Simply take green apples and fill your vase. Then fill with water & top off with your flowers. Wrap some twine around the vase and you're done! You could easily do this with limes and lemons too and you wouldn't even need to add the flowers. Such a fresh and summery way to light up any table!

Do you have a favourite go to look for your summer table? 


Comments

  1. I like that ceramic fish... I've seen something like that before... hmmm...
    ps Anthropologie is calling your name, actually it SCREAMS your name! they said it's time for you to visit them. I said I'd pass the message along. MP

    ReplyDelete
  2. MP - See, a white ceramic fish can be quite lovely :) I am so hearing Anthro calling...can't wait. Hope you found some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with hydrangeas! Such a happy flower in my opinion! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Swing by for a visit when you can!
    Mar
    www.RaisingBean.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!