A Little Bit of Life...


Here's a little bit of what I've been up to the past month (in photo form)...


1 - A view of my Mom's gorgeous hydrangeas while relaxing on their back deck (as seen in photo 4). 

6 & 7 - This past weekend was a long weekend here and we went camping with our friends for a couple of days to the Bay of Fundy. I love it there. It is so beautiful and I just love a good camping trip! If you like to camp, hike, and enjoy the outdoors, I highly recommend this place. 

2 & 9 - Both taken at Fundy. We went on a few different trails while we were there. Photo 2 was one of the views we had the privilege of enjoying while on one of our hikes. It's called Squaw's Cap and the photo doesn't do it justice. It's also listed as one of the Amazing Places to visit: 


3 - It's been great weather this summer which means beach days at Mispec & Irving Nature Park.

8 - We had lots of visiting time with our nephew from Ontario. I.loved.every.minute.

5 - One day we went on a little trail walk (with mentioned nephew). These are the acorn treasures he needed to show auntie - and of course, auntie needed a picture :)

10 - We have only got to go out to the farmer's market on the peninsula once so far, but it was great! Fresh garden vegetables is one thing I love about summer!

So that's just a little bit of my life lately. Hope you are enjoying your summer! What have you been up to?

Comments