Downton Abbey

At the end of the summer a friend of mine came for a weekend stay. I had asked her to bring the first 2 seasons of Downton Abbey because I hadn't seen the show and was wondering what all the fuss was about. Well....oh.my.word. Loved it! Gotta say, I'm hooked! I probably watched both seasons in about a two week span {it may have been 3...I can't quite remember}. Sad? Perhaps. But have you watched?! I just can't wait for the 3rd season to air and see how things turn out!

Over the weekend I logged onto my online Style at Home subscription {First off, I totally forgot that I get an online subscription WITH my mail subscription. I need to use it more and not forget it exists. Even though I have a copy that I can hold in my hands it is fun to browse through online too} but like I was saying, I logged on to this past February's issue and found this:

{photo from Feb. 2012 Style at Home}

*for more details of the photo above go here*
Inspired decor from Downton Abbey. I just had to share. How fun! If you've ever watched the show it is so cool to just look around at the set and prop items alone {I do believe the show is actually filmed here - pretty sweet, right?}. I'm not sure I would want a complete traditional house, but I love looking at all the details of the abbey and some features I just love!

Here's a glimpse at a few more inspired decor items...

{find it}

{find it}

These are two items I could definitely live with.
If you wanna see more head over here

Hope you're all having a great week!



Comments