A Green & Gold Christmas


This year for our tree I decided to go green & gold. I already had all of the bulbs and the ribbon from previous years, so that was a bonus. This year we have a new tree, we got it last year after Christmas. It's taller and slimmer than our last tree. I wasn't sure how I'd like the "slim" tree, but I must say I like it!




The only thing that I bought for the tree this year was a wire garland {I found it at Pier 1}. I thought one roll would do but I was wrong. I also forgot that the new tree is taller than the one we had last year. I was going to go buy more of the wire garland but then decided to just use it in the middle of the tree between the other ribbon.



Here's a glimpse of our tree during the day:



Pretty, but I still like it all lit up at night best!


Linking up my tree today over at Honey We're Home for the Christmas tree link party.
Happy Thursday!


I've also linked up over at Thrifty Decor Chick's tree link-up.






Comments