A Super Quick DIY


I have a cute and quick little project to share with you today.
Seriously. This little DIY takes a total of 5 minutes. If that.
I did this yesterday afternoon in the midst of organizing and purging etc.

What you'll need:
A candle in a plain jar & some cute washi tape
Directions: wrap the tape around the jar.
I like the look of the overlapped ripped tape. If you want something more streamlined, use scissors and measure the tape out so it matches up in the back. You can even do what I did and for the streamlined look just turn the candle around. 

See. Simple. 
The result? A really cute candle.




I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linked this DIY to:
live laugh rowe
homework
52 mantels

Comments