Getting Organized

I'm trying to get a bit of organizing in today. It's a new year and well, I'm trying to start off a bit more organized than I left in 2012. So today I am putting away Christmas decor, sorting through papers, purging and throwing things out, and just trying to make things "fresh".

Here are a few nicely organized spaces that are sure to inspire you to get organized too:


{find it}

{find it}

What about you? Do you try and get organized this time of year?

Hope you are all enjoying your Thursday!



Comments

  1. love all the inspiration posts, especially the laundry room because mine is a mess right now and not even painted! I did finally unpack all my clothes and attempt to get my master closet somewhat put together today. Feeling slightly accomplished but there is still SO much I want to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!