Etsy La-La-La-Love



Since it's the first day of love month I thought I would share a few things I've marked as "favourites" as I've been surfing around Etsy. They are perfect for valentine's day - whether they be a gift for someone you love or a little treat to yourself :)

Take a peek...



You can always find some really great prints on Etsy and 1, 4 & 5 are no exception.
1 - This cute heart print is from Outside In Art Studio. Not only is there this cute heart print but there are a ton of others. 
4 - You can find this "you & me" print over at Bow & Arrow Art {I love seeing a great ampersand}.
5 - This "love love love" print is just too cute! You can find it over at Lil Bob Art & Design.

You can also find some really great items that can be personalized on Etsy as seen in 2 & 6.
2 - Who doesn't love a great pillow cover? This one is cute & simple and you can find it over at E. L. Riley's shop.
6 - This cute ornament can be personalized & would look cute hanging on a door knob, a memo board & could even be used on the Christmas tree when it's time. Urban & Forest makes them {along with some other great items too!}.

Lastly, {3} I always like a good little bowl. This heart shaped one would be especially great to house rings or earrings. It's so stinkin' cute. Find it over at The Brick Kiln.

Items on Etsy are endless & I could be looking on there for hours. 
These are just a few items that I've stumbled upon as of late & I wanted to share as I thought they would be perfect for valentine's!

Hope you all have a great weekend & Happy February! 

Comments