More Polka Dots



On one of our recent snowy weekends I got around to doing a few little projects I'd been wanting to do for some time. I shared one last week {see it here} and today I thought I would share another.

I posted back in January my liking for the metallic polka dot. I've always been a polka dot person and so I am really loving this whole metallic polka dot trend. 
I especially liked Michaela's tutorial for making your own metallic polka dot mug. So I decided to make my own. I had everything I needed on hand except for the round paint brushes {I improvised & used the round ends of my wooden sponge paint brushes. It worked great!}. 
I followed her instructions and it turned out wonerfully! To make your own head over to her blog for more detailed directions.

All you need is paint {that you can use on glass}, a ceramic mug & paint brushes. Then you bake it! 
It's really easy, I promise!





This mug has quickly become a favourite for my morning coffee!


{This post has been linked to: C.R.A.F.T.}

Comments

  1. Love it! So happy to find your ADORABLE blog. It looks like we have the same taste! Hooray! I think that calls for a new addition to my blogroll. ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up with us! Happily following you back now! Can't wait to catch up :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! Glad to have you following along :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!