Wax & Watercolour Valentines

Ever try the wax crayon & watercolour trick?
I thought this would make for some cute valentines.


It's super easy & everyone likes to get a homemade valentine!


All you need for this project is:

- a white wax crayon {you can use colour if you wish, but I think it looks best with white!}
- watercolour paint & paint brush
- card stock/tags/blank cards
- anything else you want to embellish your card with: stamps, glitter, etc.


To make:

- Simply draw a design or write a message with your white wax crayon & then paint over top of it with watercolour paint!
- Let it dry & then add any embellishments you like.







I think this one is my favourite! 

Like I said, really easy & they turn out pretty cute!

Happy Monday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*I've linked this post to: Flamingo Toes, C.R.A.F.T.

Comments

  1. Aw, so cute! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with watercolor always is beautiful! These are just so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Monday Funday!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!