A Spring Living Room


I know, I know, it isn't officially Spring, and it's only the first day of March {hey, at least March is here!}, but there were a couple of days this past week where you could feel Spring in the air! I even had my windows open to let in some of the fresh air! And today, we woke up to more snow.

That being said, it might be nice to have a bit of sunshine today. I created this room the other night and I just love it! I really like how the pops of yellow, blue & red go with the neutrals & natural elements. 
I'm declaring this my "Welcome Spring" Living Room:


This room is definitely a breath of fresh air, don't ya think?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend & Happy March!

Comments

  1. I like the 'pops' of yellow with the curtain, throw, and pillow- very spring :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-16_1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurie! Hopping over to check it out :) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!