Neutrals & Cool Tones


As warmer weather approaches {I'm crossing my fingers it starts approaching much faster} I am being drawn to cool tones mixed with neutrals. There's just something so refreshing about the combination and as seen below it can still have that cozy effect. 




/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 /

I am just loving the combination of these items, colours, and patterns that I put together and I just had to share it with you all today. Hopefully it brightens your day!

Happy Tuesday!


Comments

  1. I love this theme you put together for a Living Room. I have been trying to put some ideas together for my own space and I love this as a jumping off point!
    Thanks for sharing a fantastic inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I am a new follower and wanted to stop by and personally thank you for linking up at my blog hop (Let's Be Friends). Glad I can follow your awesome blog! Super excited for more!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! That's so kind of you! Glad to have you following along :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!