Come On In


I suppose it's due time for a little peek into our new place. Things still aren't completely together, or how I necessarily want them yet, but it's coming. Slowly. The apartment is open concept, so everything kind of just flows together. Today I thought I'd share a look at the living/dining/entry area.
Let's get to it, shall we?
Come on in...

For starters here's our door. Exciting, I know. The little wall that jets out is a coat closet. I'm hoping to do a little something to that wall, I'm just not sure what yet.


Next up is a view from the door. To the left is our living space and to the right of the dresser {what you can't see} is the kitchen. I love my little mint dresser, but I'm not sure it'll stay there. I'm not sure it really jives with the accent green wall in our dining space. We will see. What do you think? And no, we didn't pick the wall colours.



Here's a closer look at our living space:






The photos make it seem smaller to me. Oh, and we are loving that we have a balcony!
I also realize we are probably the only people left in the world who don't have a flat screen TV and still have a VCR/DVD player. Frankly, that's just how we roll

And here's a closer look at our little dining nook.



So there you have it. We still haven't put anything on the walls and like I said, things still aren't exactly how I want them. A definite work in progress. I can tell you though that we already love it here and even though everything isn't quite together, it feels like home. 

Later this week I hope to share a peek at the kitchen and, if you're lucky, maybe the rest of the place! 



Comments