Bar Stools



We are on the hunt for some bar stools for our counter. As you may have seen here, our new place has the counter space for some stools. We need something that's the right height {the counter is almost 45" high}, I'm thinking that I want something with a back {although, I'm not entirely sure}, something that's comfy-ish {you know, for the behind}, something pleasing to the eye, and something that isn't too pricey. That's not too much to ask, is it?

Here are a few ideas I'm loving...

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

I also like the mixed look of every stool not being exactly the same.
Here's a little round-up of some of my favourites that I've found on the internet. Some are out of my price range, but I'm loving the overall style of these:


/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /


This one from Target also caught my eye:


{find it}

The hunt continues, but I think we're getting closer.
Do you have counter/bar stools in your kitchen?  
Tips & suggestions are welcome! 


Comments