Fall Porch


You may have noticed {or I may have pointed out - see previous posts here & here} that our new apartment has a balcony. It's not huge or anything, but I'll take it. Since this is our first time having a balcony/deck in quite a while we don't exactly have any outdoor chairs etc., and seeing that fall is in full swing we probably won't have anything out there until spring. 



I look forward to doing something with this space come spring however, until then I needed something pretty to look at through the sliding glass doors. 

Mums & pumpkin to the rescue:


 So while my fall porch may be a little sad compared to some, for now it's just what the doctor ordered.
Even the smallest things can brighten up a space.

Have you decorated your porch for fall?



Comments

  1. I'm obsessed with white pumpkins. I bought some Mums about a week ago but didn't plant them yet (I want to put them in our front flower bed.) Our porch isn't exactly where I want it to be right now some I'm having a hard time decorating it lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!