A Rustic Woodland


If you follow me on Instagram, the other week you would have seen a little sneak of what I decided to decorate our tree with this year.


I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to take a more rustic approach this year! I was hoping to share our tree with you today but I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this:


Yes. That is correct. A few days after I got the tree all decorated this small portion of lights decided to go out. It's a tad annoying as our tree is pre-lit. So, I'm working on that...

Until I share our tree in it's entirety (and figure out the problem pictured above) here's a close up of my new fave ornaments:


I just loved this monogrammed ornament. I found it at Indigo and I thought it would be a great touch on our tree!






Along with the burlap garland (found at Michaels), these are the ornaments that I added to my ornament collection this year. Like I said, the "F" was found at Indigo. The reindeer, owl & birdhouse were found at Canadian Tire (of all places). The acorns & the wooden tree (pictured in the very first photo) came from Target and are part of the Threshold collection.

Hope to share the full tree with you soon!

Comments