Foodie Friday {Peanut Butter Cookies}


These are probably the easiest {and fastest} peanut butter cookies you'll ever make. They're also quite delicious & they pretty much melt in your mouth. I like to eat these with tea. Actually, I like to dip these in tea. I remember doing this as a kid at my grandparents. Try it. You'll like it.

I've been making these for quite a few years & the recipe came off the peanut butter jar....

To make these goodies:

Simply combine: 1 cup of peanut butter, 1/2 cup of sugar & 1 egg {I never said these were healthy!}.

Mix well. *Optional: Add 1/2 cup {or more} of white chocolate chips - I highly recommend this! And yes, they will now be titled: 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies*
Roll into balls {I scooped the dough with my small pampered chef scoop} and place on cookie sheet. Mash/flatten with a fork.
Bake at 325 for 10-15 min {In my oven it took about 15min}, or until cookies lightly browned.
Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 3-5min and then place on cooling rack. 



Enjoy & have a great weekend!

Comments