Not Your Average Nightstand


Maybe people are working with what they have, or maybe they're wanting something a little bit different than the norm. Either way, I love these versions of the nightstand.

{source?}

{find it}

{find it}

{source?}

{find it}

Stools, step ladders, floating shelves, and trunks. 
Some great ideas and ways to swap out the original nightstand/table and replace it with something that's a little more unique. I especially like the step ladder!
Would you try any of these in place of the regular nightstand?



More Not Your Average Posts:
Not Your Average Gallery Wall
Not Your Average Island


*Note: I couldn't find a couple of the original sources for above; if you know where they came from let me know and I will source accordingly, thanks! 

Comments

  1. Katherine Young2/4/14, 8:48 AM

    I love the floating shelf idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!