Ideas For The {Small} Balcony


We may still have some snow around these parts but, I think we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. A full day of rain yesterday means sunnier days with no snow must be on the way. Right? One can hope!

If you remember from the fall when we moved into our new place I mentioned that we have a balcony. You can see a good portion of it in this post. We really don't have anything out there right now, so it's pretty much a blank slate. I'm hoping to add a few things out there this spring/summer. We don't really have much extra money to work with so we will see what I can come up with!

I have pinned some really cute small balcony spaces to get my mind moving on ideas.

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

{source?}

{source?}

What do you think? These spaces are all quite dreamy, but that last space may be my favourite!

For our balcony I have a few things in mind:

  • Simplicity 
  • A couple of seats/chairs
  • A small table
  • We would love a small BBQ
  • Plants - Definitely wanting another herb garden this year

We will see what happens and how things progress. I'd really like to create a nice little outdoor nook for us. Since it's something we have to do on the cheap it may be a bit by bit project. We'll see what we can make happen!

Do you have any outdoor spaces to create/update this spring & summer season? 

Comments