Patio Furniture Finds


As you know, I've had my mind on the outdoors lately. More specifically, our balcony. That means I've been doing some hunting. Online & in store. I've been compiling ideas and looking for deals. Conclusion: patio furniture can be a bit on the pricey side.

I'm still sourcing, hunting, and trying to figure out what I like; all while trying to find items for a good price! I do have a table on the way. It's one pictured below. Care to venture a guess? I'm crossing my fingers that it's not going to be too big & in the way on our little balcony. It's bistro size-ish so it should work fine.

A few things I'm keeping in mind while looking for pieces for our balcony?

  • Natural textures
  • Lasting material {nothing would be worse than spending money on an item and only getting 1 summer out of it}
  • Adding colour
  • Practical & obviously functional

Below is a little round-up of a few pieces that have caught my eye while on the hunt:


/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /

I found the above items all to be relatively well priced. With exception of that bench {9}. Seems a bit pricey, however I just had to include it because it's an overall great piece! I loved the combination if metal & wood and the great design of the back rest. If you have the money to splurge on an item, this would be a good one.

Stools would be a great addition to a smaller balcony as they don't take up much space {see items 2, 4, 6}. I love that stools can be used in a few different ways: to put your feet up, extra seating, OR used as a small side table for drinks, food, etc. I love the idea of 2 {see above} as it would add colour and character, but again, something like this is a bit pricey for a stool. However, on that note, it is an item that could be moved into your home once patio season is finished and used as a side table/stool indoors as well! So it is multi-functional. That's a win.

Tables such as 5 & 7 stuck out to me because they are bistro size and won't take up too much space. Not to mention they're both cute and I love how 7 adds some colour with the mosaic table top.

The chairs pictured above {1 & 8} would both work great for a patio. Again, one adds a colour pop and the other is a bit more neutral. The teal coloured ones are a bit bulkier than the wooden one, so I guess that's something to note. The wooden ones would take up a bit less space, but the teal ones appear to be a bit sturdier and they have arm rests. Both seem like great options and the pricing seems about the norm from the comparing I've been doing.

Lastly, an outdoor rug {3} would be a great added feature to any deck or patio. I realize it's not a necessity, but outdoor rugs are a great way to add texture {they're nice on bare feet too!} and colour or pattern to your outdoor space. The one above is quite well priced for the size it comes in!

These are just a few items that have caught my eye while on the hunt. There are many options out there for patio furniture, the possibilities are endless! With a table on the way and rounding up ideas I think I'm a little bit closer to the kind of patio I want to create! I can't wait to see what we can pull off. And even if we can only get a couple of pieces this summer, it's a start. I'm just ready to enjoy the outdoors!

What sorts of things do you like to think about when investing in patio furniture?


Comments

  1. That rug is awesome. We are thinking of building a sectional this year to replace our table. We think we may get more use out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!