Milk Glass


Ever since I found some milk glass this past spring I've been on the look out for cute ways to use it/display it. I've also been keeping my eyes open for some other pieces. In all honestly, you really don't have to do much with milk glass, because it's just so darn pretty.

{source?}

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

See? Whether it's being used for organizing, flowers, plants, whatever (!)...it's pretty.

The piece I picked up had been sitting on the bookcase in our spare room/office for quite some time now. However, a few weeks ago I picked up this little plant {we'll see how long I can keep it living!} and thought it would go perfectly in my milk glass.



I really love how the green & yellow pop out against the white glass. It's still sitting in our spare room/office, but has now found a new home on the desk, and I quite like it. 

Are you a fan of milk glass? What's your favourite way to put it to use? 

PS - there's a peek at the updated memo board {it's finally on the wall}! Many of you on FB & Instagram said you loved the gold, and I've got to admit, I'm liking it more and more!


Comments