For the Love of Hydrangeas


Hydrangeas. 

They are one of my favourites. Someday when we own a home, they'll be a must to plant around our house. 

While we were away I spotted them everywhere. New England seems to be plastered in them. Just another reason why I love that area so much. 



Cape Neddick, in York, Maine.


Kennebunkport, Maine.


They even filled Newbury Street in Boston. I think that may be my favourite street to walk down. 


*Side note*
While walking down Newbury street I stumbled upon The Newbury Handmade Market where some local Etsy sellers set up a pop-up shop. Of course I went in and took a look around. There were some really great things to look at and some very talented artists present. Plus, it's always great to see a community support local.



Are you a hydrangea fan? What's your favourite flower to see planted outside?

For me, it's definitely hydrangeas. Oh, and peonies too!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!