Tree Decor


Well, I finally got our tree decorated! Our tree this year is much of the same as last year. I'm sticking with my rustic woodland theme because I loved it so much last year! I did add a few new ornaments. Here's a peek at one...


How cute is that? It's a new favourite. I also found this antler one which goes perfectly with the theme...


I found both at Indigo on Black Friday (that was the only store I braved & it was later in the day). 
I like to add a few new ornaments each year. Here's a glimpse of some of the ornaments I added last year. 

Last year I also made some ornaments from pinecones, and thankfully when I dug them out of storage they survived the year. Actually, I was quite impressed and am still loving them!


For all the details on how to make these check out the full post here. They're easy, I promise! Plus, they'd be a great addition to any tree!



Hope your Christmas decorating is coming along!
Happy Weekending! 

Comments

  1. ooooo!! love the antler! love the little snow globe! so so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!