Christmas Inspiration For Your Weekend

By now, many of you have decked the halls in preparation for Christmas. And if you haven't, it's probably safe to say that you're in the midst of ornaments and decorations. Since Christmas is only 14 days away I thought I'd pop in to share some Christmas inspiration.

So, here are some really great Christmas-y things...

I am seriously loving these felt Christmas trees! I'm not sure I will be able to find the time to make them this year, but I'm definitely tucking this tutorial away for next year!

{find it}

The smells of Christmas all in one pot. I think I'm going to have to try this out!

{find it}

This is a cute & easy way to display those Christmas cards you've been receiving in the mail! 

{find it}

Sometimes the simplest decorations are the prettiest. This tree is a great example.

{find it}

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of all sorts of Christmas-y things! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!