Target-Like Finds (Black & White & Gold)


Soooo not gonna lie, I'm still disappointed that Target left Canada. I know, it's been a while and I should get over it. When we lived in the states it was definitely my go-to store (aka: my happy place), so when it arrived in Canada I was rather excited. In my opinion (although I know many people complained about the prices), I think it had some great quality home decor at very reasonable prices. And to be honest I don't feel like we have many options for that - at least where we are located. However, the other day I ran into Walmart to grab some things and a few items caught my eye. I actually thought: wow, these things look a bit Target-like.

I was rushing the day I noticed the items and I didn't have time to look very long, so I decided to check it out online. Not sure if all these items are at my local store, I'd have to go back and check, but these are a few of my favourite things that I saw when I investigated further.



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Some fun items, right? I think that table would be great in a playroom and those stools have the potential to be cute side tables. I'm definitely going to be keeping en eye out when I'm in and out of Walmart on the occasion for up and coming items. 

What do ya think? Do you think these are Target-like? Just thought I'd help out my fellow Canadians who may be missing Target as much as I am!

Comments