For Your Weekend


A few things to get your weekend started:

If you're looking to start your spring cleaning this weekend, here's a great place to start

I love this fireplace makeover that Emily shared on her blog this week. It's a simple update with big impact & looks relatively "easy". 

If you're thinking about growing herbs this spring/summer, you may want to take peek at this cheat sheet

And here's how I've done a little herb garden in the past.

A few of my nightstand pretties. What pretties are on your nightstand?
I've been wanting to dig out my sewing machine. So I've been reviewing projects I've pinned on my "Sew What" pin board. I think I'm going to have to give myself a quick tutorial on how to use my sewing machine again. It's been a while. I'll definitely be starting off with something simple when I do!

If you're looking for other ways to follow The Fancy Life, be sure to look me up on Instagram (@the_fancy_life_), Twitter (@_thefancylife), Facebook, and Pinterest.

Here's to relaxing & maybe accomplishing a thing or two off our to-do lists. Happy Weekending!

Comments