Yogurt Pops


If you're looking for a simple summer treat, this is it. Instead of buying sugary popsicles for our almost 16-month old, I decided to pick up some popsicle moulds to make my own. And while I have whipped up a smoothie mixture and divvied it up into the moulds, this is even easier. 





Just take whatever yogurt you like, place it in your popsicle moulds, pop them in the freezer for a few hours, and you're good to go! As you can see I layered a couple of different kinds of yogurt in some of the moulds for a flavourful mix. And who's kidding who? It's also prettier :)


I know that yogurt can have sugar in it, so this definitely isn't a "sugar-free" pop. But we try and stick to "low" and "no sugar added" yogurts in our house. Yogurt is something E eats everyday and the moulds that we have don't even hold a full single serve container of yogurt - so she's still getting her yogurt, just in a cold treat form! 

I'd say she approves.


Simple. It's the theme of the summer. At least in our house.

Comments