Christmas at Our House

Since it's only 4 SLEEPS until Christmas I thought I would share the touches of Christmas we have around our apartment this year. We're in a small place, so not a ton of decorations. But it's cozy & Christmasy just the same.

Confession. I almost left our tree just like this (especially since we have a toddler in the house). There's something about the simplicity. 







I used ornaments & decor that we had from previous years to decorate. So this year our tree is once again "rustic". Although, I did get a chance to make some wood slice ornaments with friends. I think this one is a favourite!



I'm loving buffalo check. I grabbed a couple yards of it at the fabric store and simply wrapped it around the base of the tree. No sewing necessary (unless, of course, you want to). Easiest tree skirt (and way cheaper than buying one!) ever.


My friend made the sign above our sofa & I love it! The wreath comes off for easy storage and you could easily change the wreath out with different ones. So cute!


All in all, I think my favourite thing is watching this sweet one's eyes light up every time we turn on the tree lights.


Hope you're enjoying the season! I'll be back in the new year!


Comments